I’m Kira, please read my blog about my battle with multiple chronic illnesses while finding my way through this crazy world! My aim is to raise awareness and ensure that no one feels scared or alone when dealing with a long term incurable illness.
- Doctor: You are healthy. There is nothing wrong with you. Me: I beg to differ.I had another specialist medical appointment for my ongoing (16months) hip pain. This appointment was basically my last resort. IContinue reading “Doctor: You are healthy. There is nothing wrong with you. Me: I beg to differ.”
- Teacher training and Chronic illnessSo I have just finished a 7 week placement in a primary school. It has been AMAZING! I have learnedContinue reading “Teacher training and Chronic illness”
- June is PTSD awareness monthUntil today, I didn’t know that this month is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder awareness month. PTSD is a mental illnessContinue reading “June is PTSD awareness month”
- Dear Health Care Professionals,Please take your precious time to read this letter and help those living with chronic illnesses. I would like toContinue reading “Dear Health Care Professionals,”
- “There is nothing more we can do.”These are the words that most people dread to hear but for people living with chronic illnesses it is quiteContinue reading ““There is nothing more we can do.””